Crisanto Francisco entered public accounting in 1997, following in his father’s footsteps to join the largest CPA firm in the Philippines, and joined Lindquist, von Husen & Joyce LLP (LvHJ) in 2003. He specializes in audits of real estate partnerships, affordable housing developers, property management companies and other not-for-profit organizations, as well as preparation of tax-credit cost certifications.
As a manager in LvHJ's Audit & Attestation Department, Crisanto has greatly contributed to improving the firm's internal processes and procedures in order to enhance client service and audit efficiency. He is responsible for managing fieldwork and supervising team members throughout engagements. Crisanto strives for teamwork and figuring out how everyone can work together productively.
Clients count on Crisanto for:
- Putting current issues into perspective by reviewing past solutions
- Maximizing internal controls and processes for high productivity
- Identifying areas for improvement and implementing them
- Helping them understand complex or unusual transactions and identify potential issues and solutions
State Board of Accountancy, State of California
Affiliations & Memberships
- American Institute of CPAs (Member)
- California Society of CPAs (Member)
B.S., Accountancy, De la Salle University, Manila, Philippines
In his spare time, Crisanto enjoys watching TV and movies, and playing sports such as basketball. Besides his family, music is something he cannot live without.
back to The Team