Newsletters & Articles
LvHJ Insights is an e-newsletter of Lindquist, von Husen & Joyce LLP designed to share firm and industry updates, useful resources and perspectives on current issues that are important to its clients and business leaders (Download PDF version here).
- Issue #1 - StrengthMatters®: A New Resource for Housing Developers and Managers (December 2012)
- Issue #2 - Preparing For Your Audit: Best Practices (March 2013)
- Issue #3 - Effective Request for Proposals (RFPs) for Audit Services (May 2013)
- Issue #4 - Education That Counts For Future: Highlights from 2013 NeighborWorks America's CFO Convening (May 2013)
- Issue #5 - A Planning Guide for New 3.8% Medicare Tax on Investment Income (June 2013)
- Issue #6 - Take Advantage of Section 179 Deduction Tax Break in 2013 (July 2013)
- Issue #7 - Proactive Planning for Cost Certification Audits (August 2013)
- Issue #8 - Notice of Health Insurance Exchanges: Employers to Inform Employees by October 1, 2013 (September 2013)
- Issue #9 - LvHJ Presents at 2013 StrengthMatters® Annual Convening in Washington, D.C. (October 2013)
- Issue #10 - Medicare Part D Notice: Employers to Inform Individuals by October 15, 2013 (October 2013)
Scott Seamands, Audit Partner at LvHJ, served as the President of San Francisco chapter in 2012-2013 and contributed blog entries to its “CalCPA President Message” page.
- Busy Season Tips (January 25, 2013)
- Federal Reserve Bank Tour (December 17, 2012)
- Speed Mentoring (November 27, 2012)
- Becoming an Expert (October 23, 2012)
- Ask Not (September 26, 2012)
- A Tip for Success (July 20, 2012)
- A Career That Matters (May 18, 2012)
- Incoming President’s Message: A Person That Counts (April 6, 2012)
ClientLine is a newsletter we send quarterly that covers accounting, tax, financial and business topics (View the latest electronic version here). To access 2012 issues, please use the pull-down menu ("Available Issues") located at the bottom left corner of the cover page.